Apologies for the long silence. Life intervened. If I get a chance, I shall post but that is not a given. I am well but Elder Brother is not. I am helping him (more with moral support than with physical support).
Cop Car
I was beginning to worry a bit about your absence. Wishing you all the long distance moral support that I can send.
Thank you, Ingineer. You are always a good person to have around - especially when one needs moral support.🤗
well done, helping EB. Way to go.
Thank you, Stu. That's what family is all about, helping one another.
I was beginning to worry a bit about your absence. Wishing you all the long distance moral support that I can send.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Ingineer. You are always a good person to have around - especially when one needs moral support.🤗
ReplyDeletewell done, helping EB. Way to go.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Stu. That's what family is all about, helping one another.
ReplyDelete