Sunday, September 20, 2026

Just for SWMBO

Little did I know that I would, so soon, run into an elliptical jigsaw puzzle following SWMBO's comment on my summary posting of August 30, 2026. Today, Elder Brother and I met the beast at the home of a friend. After feeding us a delicious meal, they ushered us to the board on which the pieces of the puzzle had been spread. I initiated solution by finding the first two edge pieces that fit together. Then, the other two women and I repaired to the dining table to play a new (to me) card game while the two men worked on the jigsaw puzzle.

I would rotate the photo 90 degrees but the 
perspective's being off would drive us nuts!


One saving grace on the American Goldfinch puzzle is that it is stamp-cut cardboard so that the pieces will hang together to a great extent!

No comments:

Post a Comment