Tuesday, September 15, 2026

In Appreciation of So Much Moral and Active Support

Bouquet left by Dudette 
for EB & me while we were tripping (1)

Sometimes, life as we know it would be just nigh onto impossible without the support of others - moral and active. I am fortunate to have always had family members and friends who are willing and able to provide such support* - especially as I have helped our elder family members. Incalculable support has been provided by (mostly younger) family members when I tried to help my mother back in the 1990s, when I tried to help Hunky Husband in the 2010s-2020s, and now while I try to help Elder Brother deal with stage 4 cancer.

Thank you to blogging friends and neighborhood friends for offers of help and for your kind expressions of support. I appreciate and care for you.

Thank you to my family members for wise counsel, kind ministrations, and steadfastness. I love you, each, more than my words can possibly convey. (Elder Brother is very appreciative, too.) May your future lives reward you.

Bouquet left by Dudette 
for EB & me while we were tripping (2)


_____________
*  Typical of responses to my pleas for assistance is this: "We have you covered!" 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful expression of gratitude for the people around you, sending you and your brother strength during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and welcome, Diana. You are very kind.

    ReplyDelete